Why Online VCE Manager?
Online VCE Online Manager is the first web-based software, which allows creating and editing VCE exams online for FREE. Online VCE Manager replicates paid VCE Manager, initially available only within VCE Exam Simulator Pro software package from Avanset. Here is why Online VCE manager is so great:
- Create single or multiple-choice questions exams
- Download your exams in popular VCE format
- Be flexible, save your exam and get back to it later
- Create your test in any of European languages
- Add explanations and references to your exams
- 100% web-based product with no installation needed
- Quick access from any devices and operating systems
- Easy Website Navigation with step-by-step explanations
- Full compatibility with all devices and operating systems
- Add unlimited number of questions to your exam
VCE Exams, created with Online VCE Manager can be applied in many ways:
Most popular use of it is for IT certification exam preparation and training, and there is large community of exam takers, who already had passed their tests or just have access to exam prep materials and want to share their exam knowledge in the format of VCE files with others.
VCE exam files are also applied in preparation for graduate admission exams, like GMAT and GRE, college exams, language certification exams, driving license etc. VCE files are used by many high schools and college students for ongoing studying and exams preparation. When instead of digging into books, you can create interactive exam in VCE format and practice on the go, or share with peers and practice together.
Teachers and corporate business trainers use VCE exams for learning purposes to create quizzes for their students, which is especially important for remembering foreign words, historical dates, and complex formulas. VCE exam tests are also gaining popularity in HR business for pre-employment testing and employees’ performance appraisals.